The mission of the Elm Software Foundation is to promote, protect, and advance the Elm programming language, and to support and facilitate the growth of a diverse and international community of Elm programmers.
Elm sits at the intersection of web development and academic research on functional programming languages. It has a strong focus on bridging this divide by sharing experience and knowledge between these two very different communities. This communication is hugely valuable to the overall programming community!
Elm Software Foundation
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, established 29 January 2016
- funded by individual and corporate sponsors
- operated by volunteers serving as directors and officers
Directors and Officers
- Since ESF is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization, US taxpayers’ donations to ESF are tax deductible. For donors outside the US, please consult your tax advisor for rules as they apply to your situation.
- Elm Software Foundation would like to thank Prezi, our founding donor, for their generous support.